What if you could align your entire organization to achieve your vision?
What if you knew just the ”right” questions to select-prioritize for the most compelling key improvements?
What if this was possible with a simple ‘on-line” assessment tool given to your people at all levels?
What if this engaged your people to create a fun, high performance work culture?
What if this resulted in a 50% higher profitable growth and much higher levels of employee-customer-stakeholder engagement than your competition as validated by research ?
Excellence, Fast and Inexpensive…is this possible? Clients using this process worldwide are saying yes!
How is it done?
- RTE will setup an “on line” assessment questionnaire using award winning-validated questions, sent to your selected employees, suppliers and customers that is accessible 24/7.
- Upon completion, RTE analyzes the results and helps you prioritize the high impact improvement areas developed by your own organization .
- Plans are implemented using externally “validated” best practices creating “step change” improvement.
- RTE will follow up monthly for 6 months to coach a successful implementation.
- The framework-scoring- benchmarking process becomes your ongoing organizational performance enhancement ”system” to navigate and mature a sustainable “Roadmap To Excellence” journey.
- You should expect, after using this process, to step ahead of your competition as shown by industry validated data of over 600 national small-medium-large companies using this process.
- Costs, all inclusive, are $3900 for companies under 25 employees and $5900 if over 25.
Watch the Performance Excellence video and results being experienced:
VIEW DEMO of assessment process:
Good to Great bestselling author Jim Collins on “Why Some Companies Make the Leap and Others Don’t” …“I see the Organizational Excellence process as a powerful set of mechanisms for disciplined people engaged in disciplined thought and taking disciplined action to create great organizations that produce exceptional results.”
Your Next Step Contact Don Hoffert to plan your own “Roadmap To Excellence” .